Friday, March 2, 2012

Phone Photo Extravaganza

So my cell phone is internet capable, but not internet enabled.  


Which means it's a big pain in the ....behind, to get the photos off of my camera.

As a result, I only do it once every several months.

Today was that day.

So here it is, your cell phone photo extravaganza.


This is the background on my camera


Foot tastes yummy!


 Hanging out with the neighbors during Hela's visit

 Skyping with the Texas Peters


Okay, brace yourself for cuteness overload!






Bham!  I wasn't kidding about cuteness overload.  
 Doctor's visit.  We spent a lot of time at the doctor's office in December.  and January. and February.  A lot.
Oh yeah.  I'm a tough baby and I am going to take you down.  

Ha ha!  Just kidding.  I am cute and charming
even with a double ear infection. 

 Christmas babies.
 Colonel's visit.

 Z-pizza.  It was my first time going back since the night before Kiera's birth.  That's right, Z-pizza was my last meal before Kiera was born.


Asher just wants to watch the pizzas being made.  


 Kids/babies in a laundry basket.  Classic cute.

Children's Museum in portsmouth.  I really need to go back and do a whole blog post on it.  It was a great day.
After the roller derby - Kiera's toy snagged on the stroller.  I took a photo instead of helping.
Seriously Tracy.  PUT it down and help me out here! 
 Beach photos.


 Asher wanted to take a picture of his cool hat from his California cousins to send to his Aunt Tara.  He wanted the "biggest!" smile, but then didn't like any of the photos because his eyes were closed.
We finally went to the mirror to practice smiling and keeping your eyes open at the same time.  We are still working on it.

No comments: