Tuesday, March 6, 2012

February in Review Part III - Is that it?

Here are photos from this winter's second snow day. 

Which was ideally timed since it was on a Monday that daycare was closed anyway (for a faculty day) so the kids were staying at home anyway. 

 But I'm just wondering, is that it?  Is that really it for winter?  I mean, don't get me wrong, I am no fan of the cold so I am not complaining.  I'm just a little amazed.  I almost feel like we skipped over winter this year.
Heh.  I have a snowball. 


Heh heh.  more snowballs!
The snow got slushy and melty pretty quickly so we headed over to the VLM.
And managed to run into our neighbors.  Hey neighbor.


Don't limit me.  I can be both if I put my mind to it. 


 Asher's been wanting to camp out.  I wonder if this will satisfy his desire?
 We lucked out - it was the last day of the reptile exhibit!

No comments: