Friday, March 2, 2012

Found!

Guess what we found! 

No, we didn’t lose Kiera and find her again.   Look Closer.



Closer.



Okay, fine. Still can’t see it?  I’ll tell you.

Kiera got her first tooth!!  It is barely a speck but it is there and it has broken the surface.

Deenesh and Asher were out when I discovered it* so I texted them to let them know the good news.  A couple hours later when they got home Asher got out of the car and was saying “Congratulations Kiera!” over and over again.  Since it had been a while I didn’t know what he was talking about until he started prying her mouth open to get a look. 

He was very disappointed he couldn’t see it, but after he washed his hands we let him feel it and he was suitably excited for her. 

It’s been a long wait.

Personally, I think her hearing me tell Asher that she couldn’t have any jelly beans because she didn’t have any teeth may have been just the incentive she needed to get moving on the teeth production. 



* We discovered it on Feb 17 but didn't manage to get a photo that showed the teeth until yesterday.  Yes you CAN see the tooth in the above photo!  Look again!  I promise you, there are even TWO of them now.  

1 comment:

Tara said...

I found them!!!! Please stop her from growing up so fast - this is FREAKING me out!!