Saturday, March 3, 2012

Phone Photo Extravaganza Part II

Oh, you thought that was all the photos.  No, no no.  Those were 2011.  These are 2012.

Yes, there are a lot of photos of Kiera, and very few of Asher.  The only reason I can think of is because if Deenesh takes Asher out he takes the camera, and so I use my phone camera for Kiera.  And perhaps Asher doesn't stay still long enough for the phone camera.  And that Kiera will burst into tears if I walk away to get the camera whereas the phone is usually conveniently close.

Okay, here goes.


Eating can be a messy business.  But oh so fun!  (Did I mention I've even made her baby food?  Well, a couple times anyway.  And yes, by that I mean twice).  

 Kiera at her daycare.  Looks like a fun place, right?
 It even has a ball pit.
What's she doing?  sticking that ball in her mouth.  Yeah, I can't imagine why we spent so much time at the doctor's this year...
 But she looks happy right?  Other than not wanting to eat or sleep when she's at school she adjusted pretty well.  And now she eats when she's there.  But she still doesn't sleep.
 She likes to eat.
 And to jump.
 Home ball pit!
 Look at the static in her hair!
 I know, adorable hat right?  So why is she always trying to take it off?
 More ball pit!
 Bath time!
 At the time I took this photo I was crazy impressed by how much she was lifting her body up!  Now that she's a crawler, eh.  Whatever.
 Asher's second dentist visit.  He looks upset doesn't he?  He's really just trying to get a better view of the TV on the ceiling.
 Darn dentist saw us so fast that Asher didn't get anytime in the waiting room.  So we stuck around for a while after the visit.  Yeah.  You read that right.  We stayed in the waiting room after the visit was over.  Sheesh.
 She looks like this.  A lot.  Except then she takes the hat off.
 See!  I do have some photos of Asher!
 Oh, look at that.  We are back at the doctor's office.
 And now a visit for Asher.
 And some sick day time at home with Asher.  (I built, he knocked it over.  It was great.)
 I don't know.  I think she was just being cute and needed a picture taken.
 End of the day stroll.  Beautiful winter we've been having.  Lovely weather.

It's a Kiera cave! 
 And the cave is gone.  Fun times on the playmat.



And yes, we are back at the doctor.  I've gotten smarter.  Note I remembered to bring her favorite toy (barking doggy) and snacks.  

 Hanging out with Nana.  We spend a lot of time with her and yet I don't seem to take a lot of photos when we are with her.
 Back at the beach.  Not sure why she looks grumpy, she really likes the little girl in the hat and was having a wonderful day.




 She's cute.  She needs a lot of photos of her cuteness.
 DINOSAUR HUNTING!  Yeah, it's become a big deal.  We haven't found any yet, but we know there's a big friendly dinosaur living in these woods so we keep looking.
 I already wrote about the awesomeness of Tara's birthday.  There was snow.

And Kiera learned how to cruise.  

 Oh yeah.  The stomach flu.  Luckily it skipped Kiera but the rest of us were not so lucky.  And Kiera got to stay home that day b/c neither Deenesh nor I could muster the strength to drive her to school.  This photo of Asher was when he said he was done sleeping and went out to the living room.  Before he could turn on the TV, he fell asleep again.
 Asher sleeping again, but this time for a good reason.  An awesome birthday party where he got a really good workout.
 Kiera fell asleep too.  Watching all those kids play was a lot of work!
 More dinosaur hunting.  No more goggles, but now we have boots and gloves.
 Asher and I love dinosaur hunting!
 "Come heeeeeeere horsies!!"
 Kiera's chair.  And we are up to date! Yay!

1 comment:

Robert said...

Didn't we have this conversation before you bought your new phone. The "why you should buy an iPhone" conversation? :)