Monday, March 5, 2012

February in Review Part I



Awesome face, right?  Want a closer look?

Auugghh!


Thank goodness this was properly labeled,
"Asher's pizza cutter" otherwise I might have
mistaken it for trash and been in big trouble. 

I have no idea what's going on here, but doesn't it look like
I'm gesturing Deenesh to come closer for a fight?

Adorable baby napping pose

Asher got to go on the school Fun Bus for the first time! 

Sick.  

Valentine's for the teachers!

This is Kiera working on her "drunken sailor" pose

Can you believe Asher is now large enough for a booster seat?
It also means he can now ride in the BMW.  Now that he has a taste
of the high life, he says he wants to ride in it all the time.  

This was shortly after I discovered Kiera's first tooth.
She was not cooperating with letting me get a photo of it.
(Don't you LOVE love love! her shirt?
I'll tell you more about it later) 

Jumping together.  Kiera LOVES it when Asher jumps on his
trampoline when she is in her jumperoo. 

No comments: