This was Asher's least favorite moment of Saturday. He did not like being in the snow at all thank you very much. He would much rather be safe in his toboggan. Luckily, due to the deception of photography, I was able to find a photo where his pre-crying grimace looks almost like a smile.
I'd like to point out to my mother that there are other ways to tell the depth of the snow. You could take a look at the snow level on your car.
Or how high the snow comes up on the swings.
But apparently in the last 30 years or so these ideas have not occurred to my mother. Yes, I have evidence that my mom has a history of making babies cry by making them stand in the snow. (That poor baby is probably still scarred)

Although, perhaps torturing babies is just inherent to some parents. Here's the photo that Deenesh insisted we needed. This was Asher's least favorite moment of the weekend.

But just so you don't get the idea that all we do is torture babies, here's a happy moment photo for you. I suspect it's no coincidence that it is right after Deenesh was pushed into the snow.
1 comment:
Wow, Tracy you sure were cute crying in the snow!!! Sometimes getting wonderful pictures like these makes torturing children worth the effort! So cute!
Post a Comment