Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Rainstorm

We had the perfect day for some puddle jumping!  


Do you know how often I turn off the video just as the kids say or do the cutest/funniest/most interesting thing ever?  Well, not this time.  I got it at the exact right moment - just as he says "I could stay in here all day!"  



Yes, the kids were wearing winter coats and it was a hot summer day.  But they don't have any rain jackets. It was fine.




Asher would send a big magnolia leaf down the gutter and I would catch it.  Kiera would smile watching it come down but would scream with dislike when it touched her leg.

1 comment:

Jamie Peters said...

Tracy's and my memories of the storm drain in Columbia are very different. To her it was great. I shiver when I think of what could have happened. I always wondered why the other neighborhood kids weren't with you guys. I guess those mothers had brains.