It is soo hard to wait to meet Kiera in person. She is wonderful, and it looks like Asher likes her. In the picture with Deenesh she looks a bit like Asher when he was born. Congratulations, I love you all.
Yay!!! Beautiful! A little tooo early for me to say who she looks like but, awwwwww, how cute, she has Deenesh's hair!
She is just beautiful! Congratulations. I LOVE the shirt that Asher wore to visit her!
I think I have looked at this post 30 times, I can't wait to see all of you in person!!
so precious! can't wait to meet Kiera!the Hales
Post a Comment
5 comments:
It is soo hard to wait to meet Kiera in person. She is wonderful, and it looks like Asher likes her. In the picture with Deenesh she looks a bit like Asher when he was born. Congratulations, I love you all.
Yay!!! Beautiful! A little tooo early for me to say who she looks like but, awwwwww, how cute, she has Deenesh's hair!
She is just beautiful! Congratulations. I LOVE the shirt that Asher wore to visit her!
I think I have looked at this post 30 times, I can't wait to see all of you in person!!
so precious! can't wait to meet Kiera!
the Hales
Post a Comment