The first was the Virginia Symphony
They had arts and crafts before the show
AND the kids were able to get some hands experience with some instruments.
The second was a local concert where he knew one of the talented musicians.
That's right, he's got connections.
As sophisticated as that sounds, he spent the entirety of both performance with his hands clamped firmly over his ears (actually, he usually insisted that I do it so he could have his own hands comfortably in his lap).
I'm sure the other patrons were very impressed with the kid trying to block out the sound.
The thing is, he really enjoys the performance, he just thinks they are too loud.
Perhaps next time we will remember to take ear plugs.
1 comment:
That's MY MOM!!! I love that boys connections!!! So great that you are exposing him to such wonderful music.
Post a Comment