Just like her brother as a newborn, Kiera gets the hiccups. A lot. Probably 3-4 times a day.
Here is a riveting video of her hiccups.
And an equally riveting video of Asher at her age with the hiccups.
Yes. I know you've gotten used to videos of toddlers dancing on tables and such, but perhaps some newborn videos will be a nice, relaxing change of pace.
4 comments:
RIVETING!!! I could watch both of them hiccup all day long! Thanks for the videos (she's so cute, and I forgot how big his feet were, lol)!!
I can assure you that their mother did exactly the same thing. In utero and later.
The mother of the new mother
Asher looks annoyed. "What the heck? My body is freaking out and you're going to just sit there with that silly contraption pointed at my face?!"
wow, she looks active. very cute.
jeff
Post a Comment