My Moment: Deenesh grabbed Asher’s pajamas after bathtime. He put on Asher’s dark red and blue striped bottoms with his light green and blue dinosaur top. Asher objected to the clashing combination. He preferred to go with the penguin shirt that matched the pajama bottoms.
Sunday, March 13, 2011
Blissful Parenting Moments
Deenesh's Moment: When I returned from DC a couple weeks ago we were all on the couch and Deenesh was on the computer. Asher looked at him and said “I want to watch the other people. Run around like that!” making circle motions with his hand. Deenesh wasn’t really paying attention and didn’t know what he was talking about and I said “Deenesh, did you have Asher watch a track meet while I was gone?!” Yup. Apparently he had. Deenesh was happy, he sat Asher on his lap and since there were no track meets on at the time they just watched an old track meet. Deenesh had Asher yelling, “I’m a track fan!” Ick. Better Asher than me.
My Moment: Deenesh grabbed Asher’s pajamas after bathtime. He put on Asher’s dark red and blue striped bottoms with his light green and blue dinosaur top. Asher objected to the clashing combination. He preferred to go with the penguin shirt that matched the pajama bottoms.
My Moment: Deenesh grabbed Asher’s pajamas after bathtime. He put on Asher’s dark red and blue striped bottoms with his light green and blue dinosaur top. Asher objected to the clashing combination. He preferred to go with the penguin shirt that matched the pajama bottoms.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It really is the little things that make people happy :)
Post a Comment