Sunday, November 28, 2010

Domestic Goddess

Today I made homemade noodles to add to the turkey soup Deenesh made from leftovers.

We had a LOT of leftovers.

The recipe was pretty simple, I remembered seeing it a while back on one of the blogs that I follow.

Of course, it would have been much easier if I actually owned a rolling pin.

Then the noodles probably wouldn't have been quite so thick.

And probably would have been a lot nicer looking.

But Asher assured me that they were delicious.

And I thought they were fantastic.

Deenesh declined to have any soup. He claimed he was full.


(Despite the facial expression in the photo Asher really did love the nooodles. I think Deenesh was just setting me up to look bad with this photo).

5 comments:

Tara said...

I LOVE the new haircut, wow is your hair dark!! I can't wait to try your noodles over Christmas!

MaryAnne said...

I am so impressed you got them this thin without a rolling pin!

Anne said...

so if you didn't use a rolling pin, what did you use??

TS said...

I did half of them just by using my bony knuckles. After that I put a paper towel over a roll of masking tape and used that instead.

Anne said...

A roll of tape! Genius!