Saturday, April 17, 2010

Baltimore National Aquarium

You know how you go back to a place that you loved as a kid, and you have memories of this incredible, amazing huge place?

But you were just a little kid, and you get there and it’s not nearly as amazing?

And you think, wow, this is smaller than I remember, and not quite as cool?
Well, we went to the National Aquarium which we L-O-V-E-D as kids.

And you know what?





IT IS AWESOME!





So awesome, I’m about to use 18 photos in this post. Yes 18, so try to keep up.







Uh, is that a shark behind you?!?
Why yes, yes it is.








The only disappointing thing was that the live whale wasn’t there. It was out when I was a kid because they had to fix the tank (and you knew it would fit in the tank because there’s a whale skeleton hanging from the ceiling that could just manage to squeeze into the tank below.)

Yes, I was a very gullible trusting child.

2 comments:

AZV321 said...

We made sure never to tell them it was really in Baltimore.

Robert said...

Ummm. How did Asher get OUTSIDE on that window ledge?! (picture 7) And why are you taking a picture of him stuck out there instead of getting him back inside?!