Sunday, April 4, 2010

RUN!

A while back our friends loaned us their fabulous BOB jogging stroller (they have two kids so have upgraded to the limousine – the BOB double stroller). Since the weather has been bad, Deenesh hasn’t gotten much use out of it but a couple of weeks ago the weather got nice enough that Deenesh loaded Asher up and away they went.

I figured it would never work. Our active little Asher strapped in while Deenesh ran and he just sat there? Um. No. But Deenesh assured me that the trail they were going on would let him stop at playgrounds along the way.

Well, it turns out I was wrong. Very wrong. Asher LOVED it.



The only drawback?

Now whenever he is in a stroller. Any stroller. Anywhere. He yells “Run!”



Run!!!


RUN!!!!



I think he could have a promising career as a personal trainer. Jillian Michaels, watch out.

No comments: