Well, more of a shshshshshshshsh really. Asher managed to get a hold of the bag of rice and pour it all over the floor.
He was a good sport and had no problem helping to clean it up. After all, he loves to clean. In fact, he loves it so much that we have taken to hiding the broom and swifter in the bedroom closets to keep them away from him.
I’m not sure what was worse, the rice falling all over the place or Asher helping to sweep it up.
What am I saying? Of course I know which was worse. Asher helping to clean it up. Hands down. He’s dangerous with brooms and swifters. And all he really did was just spread it around even more and then scream whenever I helped him.
I tried taking a photo but that just lead to a fit of tears because I won’t share the camera, and all I get is more photos of him reaching to the camera. I have a lot of those.
I have a feeling we are going to be finding little granules of rice for quite some time. I wouldn’t be surprised if future residents are finding them too.
No comments:
Post a Comment