Now, you'll notice that in the above photo Asher's shirt is a little wet. Well, maybe a lot wet.
You see, he just discovered a wonderful trick about spray bottles.
That's right. They spray.
And what you end up with is a very wet, but happy, child.
Deenesh thinks Asher finally figured out this magic trick because earlier when Asher was drinking water from the spray bottle Deenesh squirted him a couple times.
But I'm not sure, here's some footage from around his first birthday. Perhaps he's just got a really good (though delayed) memory.
Of course, that isn't the real question though. The real question is, how long until he figures out to spray other people instead of himself?
1 comment:
I am pretty sure that you or Deenesh will be the first to know when it occurs to Asher to spray other people, I hope you think it is just as wonderful as he does. What a happy little boy!!!!
Post a Comment