Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Carpet Cleaning Adventure

We finally took Asher’s not so subtle hints about the cleanliness of our apartment and got the carpets cleaned.
















Which involved getting everything up and off the floor.

















And of course the rescuing of certain items. Like Gobi. And his toothbrush and toothpaste?

















Here’s Asher squeezing into a closet that is normally closed.






















And here he is when he found 2 long-ago-confiscated items in said closet. Knowing where Asher was going (both items were confiscated after Spinx-related incidents) I followed.





But I underestimated him.
























He was putting them away where they "belong". Into the regular confiscation closet.























Asher also helped getting the place vacuumed in prep for the cleaning.























While Deenesh (typical) “supervised”.

(Of course, considering I couldn’t do much since I had photography duties, really that left Asher to do all the work).























But in the end, Asher wised up to the “supervision” racket.




“Oh Daddy, I’m not allowed on the porch”















So I guess at least one of us adults had to do some of the work after all.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is an adventure...but care should be taken to clean the carpets well so that there is no mold under it specially with children around one has to be very careful.

diy mold testing

Robert said...

Two questions... Who has the feet that look smaller than Asher's? And why is Deenesh throwing things off the balcony?

Tara said...

That is a excellent question: Why is Deenesh throwing stuff off the balcony?" It is wonderful how willing Ahser is to help out!

TS said...

Uh - because we ran out of room on the balcony. obviously.

Did not notice the feet until you mentioned it - they almost look deformed they are so tiny. Must check the lens on my camera.