He will frequently quite loudly demand that we open up the laptop and find videos for him to watch. We watch songs from Sesame Street and by the muppets, we watch funny videos about dogs and cats (to which he enjoys pointing to the screen and proclaiming them "dog" and "cat). We watch the Wiggles and other kid songs.
I once showed him a video of a laughing baby.
I thought it was hilarious.
Asher thought it was dumb. Really dumb.
But there's one band that he loves above all others. And from that band, he is quite clear about his favorite clip.
Here he is requesting it to be repeated after it ends (if you listen closely, the first "word" he says is "again". I know it doesn't sound much like "again", but I promise you, I am not making it up). (The clip is about 30 seconds)
Can you guess what his favorite video is that he is requesting?
It makes sense that this would be his favorite video. After all, in Asher's world the sound "Ba" can be used for ball, balloon (of which our apartment complex has several hundred scattered about and he points out each and every one) and (elevator) button.
If you feel like wasting time on youtube, here is one of my favorites for kids.
Of course, there's also this clip, but so far Asher doesn't seem to be an Hammer fan. Now where can I get myself a pair of pants like that?
1 comment:
That is the most u-tube I have watched in a long time. Very fun. I have to say that while the Hammer pants may look comfy, they are not very flattering and I think you should stick to other clothing choices. Asher is just such a cutey!!
Post a Comment