Enduring Questions of motherhood

- Why is it that he will put plastic blocks, remote controls, mail, homework – all in his mouth, yet give him a fruit net with mango in it, or pureed vegetables, and he stubbornly refuses to put it anywhere near his mouth?
- Why is it that he has no concept of what the word “ma” means, and yet it is the sound that he makes when he is unhappy about something?
- Why is it so adorable when he sleeps with his little butt in the air? I’m relatively certain I would not find it nearly so cute if Deenesh did it. But when Asher does it – freaking adorable.
1 comment:
I wonder if Asher would put a frozen square of fruit in his mouth? I would.
And I'm very glad you wouldn't find that cute about Deenesh. Don't encourage his bad habits. We used to hit him on the nose with a rolled up paper. It worked wonders!
Post a Comment