Friday, February 22, 2013

Happy Birthday Dad!

When I was thinking about the Happy Birthday post for my Dad this year, I knew exactly which picture I wanted to use.

It was the one of Dad and Kiera doing fist bumps over Christmas.

Cutest thing EVAH.

Unfortunately, after sifting through every single photo I have of the trip (and those of my siblings) it would appear that the only photo I actually took of Dad and Kiera doing fist bumps this Christmas was in my head.

Fortunately, I have one or two other photos of Dad that I like from this past year.












It took a lot of work and patience for Kiera to FINALLY hold Colonel's hand! 


Fortunately, when he visited us a few weeks later, she was very happy to hold his hand!







Someone needs to teach this kid rule number 1!
Hydrate?
No, the OLD rule number 1. 




Happy Birthday Dad.  I love you.

No comments: