Tuesday, December 7, 2010

A special announcement for our loyal blog readers

Since September we’ve been asking Asher if he wants a brother or a sister.

He’s been remarkably consistent. He has always said sister. More recently he will sometimes say, “sister” pause “brother” pause “both!”

But he is very consistent about the sister.

Of course, he doesn’t know yet the difference between a boy and a girl, or a brother and a sister. And if you ask him if he wants to be a brother or a sister, he will say sister.

But he must know something, because we found out today.

It's a girl.

4 comments:

Tara said...

FANTASTIC!!!!! I am so thrilled for all of you!! I get to dress up another little neice - YEAH ME!!!

Heather Behlendorf said...

YAY a girl!!!!

Unknown said...

Yay!!! Congrats!

Robert said...

I've said it to the guy that lives there but not to you yet ... Congratulations!