Wednesday, October 27, 2010

2 cute stories

Story 1

The other night Asher was cranky so we ate some apples and I started doing a little song and dance of "I love delicious food". Not a real song, just repeating the line over and being silly. Asher enjoyed it and then he told me to stop singing so he could sing. He started singing "Mommy loves delicious" and dancing, but he is only two so it sounded much more like "Mommy loves dishes! Mommy loves dishes!"

Or perhaps he was just hinting that I really needed to take care of those dishes in the sink.

Story 2

I was out of cash and so I asked Deenesh if he had any so that I could avoid going to the ATM. He checked his wallet and reported back "I have no money" at which point Asher, little hero that he is, jumped up, yelled "I have money! I have money!" and he ran to the little bowl where we keep the change. He brought it to me and proudly presented me with a shiny quarter.

2 comments:

AZV321 said...

So adorable.

I saw some pics from homecoming last weekend on Facebook. Your son is a giant!

Tara said...

He really is so intelligent!!!