By a happy twist of fate, Asher's teacher's birthday was last week and so when Deenesh told Asher to say "Happy Birthday" Asher did one better and started belting out the Happy Birthday Song. To the best of his 2-year-old ability.
Last night, I was changing Asher's diaper in a store restroom and Asher was talking VERY LOUDLY. Although no one else was in the room with us, I still requested that he use a quieter voice. When this had no effect, I said,
"Asher, why don't you pretend you're singing to a mouse? You have to be very quiet so you don't scare the mouse."
After considering this he put out his hands and said, "Hold mouse?"
I said, "Yes, you can hold the mouse"
Then cupping his hands in front of him, as if he was gently holding a mouse, he started belting out, quite loudly "HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MOUSE! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MOUSE!"
1 comment:
That poor mouses ears!!! SOO CUTE!! Happy Birthday - again.
Post a Comment