Monday, August 2, 2010

Asher's Birthday Party

So I am finally getting around to posting about Asher's birthday party. The big 2.


(Asher getting a head start on cupcake eating)


They say you should only invite as many kids to a child’s birthday party as how old the child is turning.


So for Asher’s birthday we should have had 2 kids.










Asher had about 10.










Perhaps with just 2 we would have had a calmer, more relaxed, easier party.

But I can’t imagine that it would have been nearly as much fun.



















(It’s my party, I don’t have to use a fork, or my hands, if I don’t want to!)

Okay so perhaps he was a little worn out at the end of the party, but hey that’s just the sign of a good party, right?





We got a really cool bubble maker for the kids – it makes bubbles up to a foot in diameter, that will float up to 30 feet AND have bubbles inside of bubbles! Unfortunatly, it turns out that even a slight breeze negates the whole thing. But perhaps this was a blessing in disguise. Given Asher’s vigorous response, it is probably a good thing we didn’t have 10 toddlers running chasing bubbles or we may have ended up with some head injuries.




1 comment:

Tara said...

Looks like a WONDERFUL day!!