When Asher is really resisting going to sleep he has a tendency to throw Gobi out of the crib.
I don’t know why he does this. Perhaps it is because that is where he wants to be and so he throws Gobi out thinking that he will then follow. Perhaps he thinks it is because he knows someone will have to rescue Gobi so he knows it will make us return. Perhaps he figures that he can’t go to sleep without Gobi so if he throws him out it will help him resist falling asleep.
Whatever the reason though he throws Gobi out.
But then he becomes distraught.
Because Gobi is no longer in the crib.
So he screams his head off.
When we finally return he points at Gobi on the floor and he tells us all about it. I imagine he is saying something along the lines of “Gobi is on the floor and he is not supposed to be on the floor and I don’t want him on the floor and Gobi should be in the crib with me and you should tell him that he should not be on the floor and please please please pick him up because I need him right now and he should not be on the floor”
Somehow, I just get the feeling that he leaves out the part where he was the one that threw Gobi on the floor.
No comments:
Post a Comment