Thursday, December 1, 2011

A kick in the head

No literally, a kick in the head.

Here are two photos that provide pretty clear evidence why we don't like having Asher in bed with us.



Notice the position of his legs.  And they move.  A lot. So does the rest of him.

And yes, he manages to get into these positions even when he is crammed in between two adults.

But given that the requests demands to get into our bed usually come between 1 am and 5 am, that they are quite loud and extended, and that he is perhaps the most persistent person I have ever met (yes, I do have an inkling as to where that trait came from) he manages to work his way into bed every once in a while.

I've got the bruises to prove it.

And if I ever show up with a black eye - you'll know where it came from.  

No comments: