Kids can change a lot in a year,
but some things, some things stay the same.
His costume from last year still fit - though much more snugly, and he really enjoyed wearing it again. But we did finally convince him to wear his new costume.
No, no - he liked it! I swear. He's not curled up in a fetal position, he's just taking a nap while wearing it.
So why don't I have any trick-or-treat photos of him in it?
He said it was hot so he kept taking it off.
But he liked his sister's costume.
So much in fact, that he wanted one just like it.
I was pretty sure his old one was not one he would still fit in.
Wow - did you catch that link? It was our first blog post ever.
1 comment:
I love the matching pumpkins. So sweet!
Post a Comment