Tuesday, August 16, 2011

This kid is AMAZING!

My heart was pounding.  I couldn't even breathe.

And I was just watching!

I couldn't believe he actually did it.  I was sure he would look down and decide against it.

But here is the proof!

First time off the diving board.  And then he just kept going back for more.

Look at the pride on that Dad's face!  

I am just so incredibly insanely proud of this child.


Here is the full video of his very first jump.  Three things I love.  1) the other little boy had to help him up the ladder 2) that Asher negotiates with his father about his exact location 3) Deenesh diving down to help him and it being unnecessary.  And, and then of course the obvious thing that I love.  That he jumped!






Am I gushing? Well, I'm okay with that.

1 comment:

Tara said...

TOTALLY AMAZING!!! Wow Asher!!! The spotter also did a perfect job :)