Unfortunately, I have to confess that the person that gave Asher the offending present is myself.
A bucket-o-cheerios.
(I know what you're thinking, yeah! Another cheerios post).
Since Asher loves 1) cheerios 2) huge handfuls of cheerios 3) running his hands through cheerios I had the bright idea to fill up a huge bucket of cheerios and give it to him on his birthday.
He LOVED it. (so did his cousin Logan)
I didn't really consider the amount of spilled and scattered cheerios this would entail.
And the amount of time putting the cheerios back in the bucket.
I've thought about just moving the cheerios to another container, but it almost seems like that is stealing Asher's present. After all, the present wasn't the cheerios -but the the cheerios in a bucket.
So I will continue cleaning up all these cheerios. After all, Asher still loves his bucket of cheerios. And we are almost half way through it.
In the meantime, if you come to our house, don't eat the cheerios. Trust me, they've been on the floor. More than once.
No comments:
Post a Comment